have a great weekend + links

9 December 2011


girl in black, laptop, red sleeve, twinkly lights, books, gold bag, cosy grey, bedroom with fireplace, girl with sandals in winter, large black lights, girl in snow, wonderful office, country house, Ryan

few links for your weekend:

new beautiful online magazine

Bacardi promo

love colours in this house in Marseille

illustrated alphabet by famous artist

video portrait - Rob Ryan - what a nice man

interview with an owner of Mjolk (of blog Kitka)

I could not resist to post the last photo of Ryan. It was floating around pinterest , with saying "All I want for Christmas". Maybe:)

have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures. So wintery and cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked all the clothes - I could dress up in it at this time and would feel great:)
    I love this styling :)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger