hi there!

20 February 2012




photos found here: cherry blossom, flowery wall, apples, pink light, yellow stool, blue hallway, pancakes, living room, garden, lemons both photos


How have you been? did you have a great week? My mum was visiting, helping out with A. while she was on holiday last week. We had a great time, loads of talking, lovely time together. Even if it's cold today again I could almost feel spring in the air last couple of days. Can't wait...Tomorrow is officially a  pancake day. We love them in our house and I probably make them once in fortnight. My favourites are with peach jam, rolled and dipped in yogurt, with spinach, sugar and lemon...anything will do, I told you I just love them....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger