All inspiring in different ways. Which one would you buy ?
1. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 . Fashion, photographs, style...survey of the great photographer's work.
2. Eco House Book from Terence Conran. How to turn your home into virtual eco paradise.
3. The Hand of the Architect. Donated sketches from famous architects. 378 signed illustrations and a Moleskin sketchbook.
4. Laura Ashley. How it all started. From modest beginnings printing tea towels in the kitchen to phenomenal success.
5. Woman as Design....women and art, design, influence, power...
6. Mario Testino Rio de Janeiro. Rio, Mario, Gisele, Copacabana...sexy..