win $250

4 December 2011


Few weeks ago I was invited by Houzz to participate in holiday contest :
“Full Houzz for the Holidays.  How do you transform your entertaining area to accommodate family and friends at the holidays while still maintaining a well-designed space?”
I created Ideabook with 12 photos I would love if you can help me to win. And you can win too!
It's simple, all you have to do is to click over at the Ideabook and leave a comment. One comment means one vote. The tree Ideabooks with the most comments win a price. And anyone who commented on winning Ideabook  will be entered into a drawing to win $250, $100 and $50 gift certificates from any online retailer. Wouldn't it be great? just before holidays? The competition ends on 9th December
Thank you so much for your support!
to comment here

4 comments:

  1. I ADORE those wings and chairs!!! I want them for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog today - lovely inspirations, lovely photos and cute store. I'll be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via Houzz and just love your ideabook. The wreath and the advent calendar are my favorite ideas for th holidays. BUT I just love your black and white colors the best and your gallery wall is my most favorite. Wishing you all the best in the contest. Fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger