DIY book covers etc.

25 May 2012

Screen shot 2012-05-25 at 09.04.50Screen shot 2012-05-25 at 09.14.56Screen shot 2012-05-25 at 09.15.16
Couple of days ago I came across this great blog - paislee press and few things that caught my eye over that space was - DIY book covers and a book called Mini Masterpieces. 
When it comes to DIY book covers, I know that not many of us probably have time or energy to do it, but I think these simple b&w covers and ribbon labels looks really pretty. Perhaps just cover the "ugly" books? like dictionaries, or really colourful books? head over here if up to this project.
Mini masterpieces is a photo book or in this case with pictures of drawings and projects your child made. I know my daughter would love it and me too...definitely doing it when she gets a bit older and have more drawings. Wouldn't that be great gift for grandparents?

2 comments:

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger