GOODBYE + MOVING

3 June 2013

william
I started this blog back in the autumn of 2009 mainly documenting DIY projects around our house, writing about my family and my daughter. Maybe because of this space I also started my little business - sarah & bendrix. My life evolved massively and work which started as a little part time job is now a small business which I'm very proud of. 
I've mentioned here a few times previously that I'm not sure if I should continue this blog, what to write about and feeling overwhelmed by it all. I have been thinking about this for long and hard and decided to say bye to this space. It feels quite scary as it was a huge part of my life for the past 5 years. Also I feel very grateful for the support, help and advice I was given via this blog. So thank you all!
BUT....
with our new website which we've just redesigned almost by ourselves, yeh pretty good isn't it? ( it has all the fiddly bits, like personalised products menus, boxes for almost everything you can think of and design I'm very happy with.)...back to the subject...
I decided to move this blog on our website. I love having a space where I can share my finds, tell you about our work and lives. So really it's not saying goodbye, just hopefully you will move with me?
This blog will be a bit different, I will introduce someone else as well and we will also write monthly reviews of films, TV and music. 
I can't wait, it feels like a fresh start! are you coming with me? 
.....and yes that's our William, he loves to be photographed....



10 comments:

  1. Great to know that we can still see postings from you with all your lovely designs and stylish home over at your new 'home'. What a fabulous adventure its been starting with the blog and now a successful business. Wishing you continue growth and fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will follow you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new website! It looks great! I will definatly follow you to your new blog home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation, the website is fabulous. All the best with your new venture.

    mlaiu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger