today...

9 December 2009

I'm slowly getting into Christmas mood, so far I haven't had a chance to decorate the house and I only have a few presents. I have been surrounded by boxes, frames and paper for last couple of weeks and my List of To Do Things is was getting longer and longer. Today I finally caught up on some orders, tidied boxes, cupboards and myself :) and starting to feel all Christmasy. I love writing lists. I write lists of ideas, orders, shopping lists, to do lists, urgent lists, wish lists. I find it very therapeutic...crossing the lines, list is getting smaller, writing another list....Do you write lists? and how long is your one at the moment??:)
<span class=
for some reason I put number 2. instead of 1., but if you like these little houses have a look here
and for you to create....orange and mandarin decoration which I found on Blomsterverkstad
<span class=

<span class=
the rest of the photos from here and here
So what about those lists? and how about you and Christmas ? are you organized this year? Have a lovely day and don't forget about giveaway..

4 comments:

  1. yeahh i have tons of lists and always write a new one when the old one gets to messy hehe...its kinda therapeutic yes! have a lovely christmas time though! xx cat
    CiTiEs of B

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you .....yes lists..I have a brand new one today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lists, they are a never ending part of my life. We got some Christmas lights up today and the tree is on the list for tomorrow;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind this year :( no tree, no lights....but I have a few lists:)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger