the best of czech design 2.

30 August 2010

<span class=<span class=<span class=<span class=
<span class=<span class=<span class=
Last week we visited Centre of Conteporary Art in Prague - DOX. Non- commercial gallery just around the corner from my sister's flat with a great art shop. I know, I have a little thing about it. Unfortunately my little A. wasn't in art gallery mood, so a drink and a quick tour had to be enough for me. It feels like a small Tate Modern and the shop has a great range of Czech made products. Some of the jewelry was fantastic. The silk bobble necklace and earrings looked even better in real. If you are planning trip to Prague don't miss this place.

2 comments:

  1. Next time, I come with you! What a great place, i would love their shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've always wanted to go to prague! This museum will most definitely be on my list!

    ps...stop over for a sweet giveaway!

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger