sarah & bendrix is 1

16 September 2010

Yesterday it was exactly a year since I open my Etsy shop. I didn't know what I was doing for a good couple of months, finding my way, lacking of confidence but very excited. Today I still feel excited, still finding my way, have a little bit more confidence and I enjoy every minute of it. It's like my second child. There are days when I'm really tired, work late nights, frustrated with time, lack of space and myself. But it was a good decision and I'm very thankful to my husband, whose has been huge support and lately to two great ladies, whose been helping me. And of course BIG thank you to all customers:) And to my little A. that she still loves me even I don't have that much time for her as before. This week I'm felling very inspired, new opportunities and ideas possibly ahead. Have a nice inspiring weekend wherever you are!
P1100387P1100390P1100384P1100391P1100393

8 comments:

  1. Happy Etsy Anniversary! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Etsy Anniversary!! I am so happy that you never gave up, and kept trying to figure out your way... besides loving your work, and will feature it on my blog, i love to read how other sellers feel when they put up an Etsy store... their doubts, their concerns... because i have those too... and until this very moment, not one sale... though one muscal event with one of my pictures (yay!!!!)... so this is a way of saying "keep up the excellent work, because we are here to appreciate it!" Hugs, Twiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad to hear that all that works pays off at some point, I have spent a very busy few weeks printing and making in my studio, this morning I almost cried of happiness when i realised about how lucky I am to be doing this!! So I totally relate to your feelings and story, I like your work very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I ADORE your work!
    Stop by my blog and partipate in the giveaway of a Nina Designs print!
    http://designsbynina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, s & b! And congratulations to you, Veronika, for all your success. You deserve every single bit of recognition, and more. Thank you for all of the lovely inspiration you have provided! One day, I hope to own one of your pieces, and until then, I love to see them on your blog. Best wishes for another wonderful year! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. also from me all the best for you and your wonderful work...;)...its so fine to meet you here in this inspirational community...;)...i know what you mean with all these words...frauheuberg is just at the beginning of this...so you are very inspiring and give me the right motion to go our way...thanks...take care...cheers and hugs...i...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Veronika! You are so talented and your work is absolutely beautiful. You deserve all the recognition. Excited to see what you have in store for year 2!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger