new website etc.

1 December 2010

My new website, logo, new postcards/gift cards (each of them comes with a picture for you to write a message or just to keep it for yourself) are finally finished. There is still some tweaking to do on the website but I'm very happy with it. Thanks very much Hayley for your help! I tend to start hunderds projects and have thousands ideas in my head but I try to follow one advice these days, finish one thing then start another. So now all those ideas for new products, new things can come out...sarah&bendrix....And don't forget last posting day for Christmas - small pictures outside UK- 10th Dec., large outside UK - 5th Dec. 
P1110190P1110194P1110069P1110203P1110200P1110197

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous styling shots - you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius V! I love your new website and the logo is fab :)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger