If I was getting married ...4

5 April 2012

Screen shot 2012-03-28 at 23.08.55
Screen shot 2012-03-28 at 23.09.02Screen shot 2012-03-28 at 23.09.11

This time spring wedding in pink & mint. I would love to wear that dress one day! and have the tape ring, and bake that cake, and make the fabric pin board and paper party bag.....

What about huge photos of bride and groom stuck on a wall? a fabric board with messages for a wedding couple? Tape ring with the date of the wedding instead of the real measurements? wallpaper hanging from the ceiling as a background for photos?

2 comments:

  1. These pics are beyond divine:)My favorite colour is pink. It makes me happy everytime i see it.
    If you want some inspiration ala Paris..you cancheck out my blog:)
    I wish you a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sewden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous selection of pictures!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger